Another date for your diary, especially if you're local to Cross Bay Brewery in Morecambe!
Cross Bay Brewery are proud to sponsor the Lunesdale Local CAMRA's Dark & Winter Ales Festival.
25 pubs in the local area (details below) will be offering their customers the opportunity to sample and enjoy dark and winter ales. Winter Moon is our flagship beer for this exciting local event and we are hoping that lots of the festival goers will try it, along with Sunset, Nightfall or Dusk, our main beer brands.
|Our Festival Flagship Porter|
Ways to Get Involved
- Join the Festival Mailing List for updates and where to find which beer.
- Discover Mini Pub Crawls.
- Send your thoughts on the beers to CAMRA.
- Nominate a Beer of the Festival
For all of this, just email email@example.com
Opening Event, Monday 23rd of January 7.30pm: Meet the Brewers at The Sun Hotel, Church Street, Lancaster.
Closing Event, Sunday 5th of February 7:00pm: Full line-up of festival beers and 'Beer of the Festival' presentation.
- Bellflower (Nateby)
- Borough (Lancaster)
- Fleece (Dolphinholme)
- George & Dragon (Lancaster)
- Golden Ball (Snatchems)
- Golden Lion (Lancaster)
- Graduate College Bar (Lancaster University)
- Green Ayre (Lancaster)
- Marton Arms (Thornton-in-Lonsdale)
- Merchant’s (Lancaster)
- Moorlands (Lancaster)
- New Inn (Clapham)
- Orange Tree (Kirkby Lonsdale)
- Palatine (Morecambe)
- Patten Arms (Winmarleigh)
- Penny Bank (Lancaster)
- Priory (Scorton)
- Royal (Heysham)
- Sir Richard Owen (Lancaster)
- Smuggler’s Den (Morecambe)